VITEC MGW Diamond+ OG Encoder
Multi-codec, Broadcast-grade 4K/Multichannel HD Encoder card that is ideal for contribution or point-to-point streaming applications.
Product by: VITEC
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
VITEC MGW Diamond+ OG is a Multi-codec, Broadcast-grade 4K/Multichannel HD Encoder card that is ideal for contribution or point-to-point streaming applications and can be easily integrated within production studios, broadcast facilities or corporate server rooms.
MGW Diamond+ OG captures up to 4x 3G/HD/SD-SDI and streams live up to 8 channels, addressing diverse applications within broadcast, sports, corporate and federal markets.
Featuring Ultra High Definition (UHD) and High Dynamic range (HDR) support, MGW Diamond+ OG can capture and stream 4K60p HDR10 or HLG video from either its 4x3G-SDI or 12G-SDI inputs. It reliably delivers broadcast-quality content over dedicated IP networks as well as over lossy networks such as the Internet, thanks to its support of stream protection protcols, including Zixi™, SRT and RIST.
- HEVC/H.264 and MPEG-2 broadcast grade codec
- Up to 4K60p input and encoding support
- Support for 32 channels of audio
- Large protocol support including UDP/RTP TS, RSTP, Zixi™, RIST and SRT
- Future-proof design with SMPTE2110 support in the roadmap
- Compatible with openGear ecosystem for seamless integration
- Broadcast Contribution over IP
- Site-to-Site primary distribution
- Remote production over any network
- Remote / At Home production over the internet / REMI
- IPTV distribution