A/V Frame Synchronizer with Audio Embedding / De-Embedding
Product by: Ross Video Limited
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
The SFS-8622-A 3G A/V frame synchronizer is the ideal solution for synchronizing, timing and processing both audio and video in 3G, high definition, and standard definition applications.
The SFS-8622-A supports all popular formats, including 480i, 576i, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p. Input video format is automatically detected to simplify operation combined with an onboard test pattern generator, with user selectable patterns in the event of input signal loss. The input signal is locked and re-timed to the reference input, with an additional adjustable delay of up to 28 frames.
Audio processing with embedding and de-embedding for up to 16 channels of discrete audio, is available using one of the different types of rear modules available. These rear modules can be ordered as unbalanced AES, balanced AES, analog only (limit 8 channels), or combined analog and unbalanced AES versions. Audio processing includes, independent sample rate conversion, delay, swap, sum and mute with pass-through support for Dolby E or Dolby Digital. When ordering the AES versions of the rear module, the discrete audio I/O can be configured via Dashboard as either inputs, outputs, or a mixture of both. The SFS-8622-AIC-R2 provides up to 4 AES and 2 analog stereo pairs for input, while the SFS-8622-AOC-R2 gives users up to 4 AES and 2 analog stereo pairs as outputs.
- Supports all popular formats: 480i, 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080pSF, 1080p
- Balanced AES, Unbalanced AES, Analog audio connections for audio embedding / de-embedding, with sample rate conversion
- 2 processed SDI outputs
- Onboard test generator for loss of input conditions
- Auto input format detection
- Onboard video proc amp
- A/V delay of up to 28 frames
- Passes ancillary VANC Data
- Onboard audio proc amp, including individually assignable audio delay, swap, sum, and mute
- Full software configuration and signal status, via Dashboard control system.
- 5-year transferable warranty