AES / EBU Audio Embedder – 75Ω
Product by: Ross Video Limited
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
Ideal solution for embedding 8 unbalanced AES streams into a SDI signal.
The MUX-8258-A is a high quality program audio embedder capable of embedding up to 8 AES / EBU pairs (16 discr ete audio channels) into an 3G / HD / SD SDI signal. Audio pr oc amp control on each input allows for audio pr ocessing with independent channel sample rate conversions, gain control of ±20dB, audio delay up to 1 second, channel phase invert and summing capability.
The MUX-8258-A is extremely flexible in handling channel assignments and channel re-mapping as well as fully configurable append and overwrite capability for existing channels. Various configuration options are available for backup scenarios should a loss of input occur.
The MUX-8258-A features 8 AES3 75Ω unbalanced inputs.
- 16 channel audio embedding for all popular 3G / HD / SD SDI formats
- Audio proc amp controls; gain, invert, delay and sum, sample rate conversion
- Full control over channel assignments, primary and backup sources
- Configurable overwrite and append capability for existing embedded audio
- Programmable video output on SDI input loss
- Backup audio insertion on audio input loss
- Programmable silence detection and timeout thresholds
- No audio breakout cables required
- 5-year transferable warranty
- Power: 8.5 watts