AES / EBU Audio De-Embedder – 110Ω
Product by: Ross Video Limited
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
The ideal solution for de-embedder 8 balanced AES streams from a SDI signal.
The DMX-8259-B is a high quality program audio de-embedder capable of de-embedding up to 8 AES / EBU pairs (16 audio channels) from a 3G / HD / SD SDI signal. Audio proc amp control on each channel allows for audio processing with gain of ±20db, audio delay up to 1 second and channel invert.
The DMX-8259-B supports full channel assignment to the discrete outputs. Various configuration options, including internally generated patterns and tones, are available for audio and video output scenarios should a loss of input occur.
The DMX-8259-B features 8 AES 110Ω unbalanced outputs.
- 16 channel audio de-embedding for all popular 3G / HD / SD SDI formats
- Audio proc amp controls; gain, invert, and delay
- Assign any embedded channel to any discrete audio output
- Ability to re-map channels in embedded video stream
- Programmable video output on SDI input loss
- Silence output on loss of audio input
- Programmable silence detection and timeout thresholds
- Balanced 110Ω AES outputs
- No audio breakout cables required
- 5-year transferable warranty
- Power: 8.5 watts