3G/HD/SD-SDI Fiber-Optic EO Transmitter with 16-Channel AES / 8-Channel Analog Audio Embed / De-Embed
Product by: MultiDyne
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
The MultiDyne OG-5220-EO 3G/HD/SD-SDI Fiber-Optic EO Transmitter with 16-Channel AES / 8-Channel Analog Audio Embed / De-Embed offers full-flexibility AES and analog audio embedding/de-embedding with SDI-to-fiber EO in a basic, economical, high-efficiency openGear® card. More than only a basic embedder/ de-embedder, the OG-5220-EO offers the flexibility of SDI-to-fiber EO as well as providing fully flexible AES and analog audio embedding/de-embedding.
The OG-5220-EO provides full 16-channel embed / de-embed between AES, 8-channel analog audio, and all four groups of embedded audio. Audio embed adaptive SRC allows asynchronous 48 kHz AES audio to automatically sync with program video 48 kHz timing for glitch-free embedding. Individual, per-pair SRC auto-detects and disables SRC when a Dolby pair is detected on an input pair. Analog embed/de-embed conforms with professional balanced audio at 0 dBFS to pro 24 dBu levels using full 24-bit conversion. Fully error-free pathological pattern operation is fully compatible with professional fiber video interfaces. The OG-5220-EO is available with numerous CWDM wavelengths that allow the card to be used with CWDM systems.
Full audio crosspoint allows per-channel gain and routing controls, as well as built-in tone generators.
Preset save/load allows saving custom card settings while allowing one-button revert to factory settings. Full user DashBoard™ allows full status and control access locally or across a standard Ethernet network.
- EO fiber transmitter with fiber and coax as outputs
- 16-channel AES support and 8-channel analog audio support in one card. Individual per-pair embedding or de-embedding. Provides four-group SDI embed/de-embed and cross-conversions between analog and AES discrete audio.
- DashBoard™ status display, audio meters, tone generators. GUI audio meters provide ready assessment of content presence and line-up.
- Audio embeds adaptive SRC allows asynchronous 48 kHz AES audio to automatically sync with video 48 kHz timing for glitch-free embedding. Individual, per-pair SRC auto-detects and disables SRC when a Dolby pair is detected on an input pair.
- Low-power/high-density design – less than 18 Watts per card
- Available with CWDM wavelength divisions allowing use in CWDM systems
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard™ software
- Fly Packs
- House of Worship
- Mobile Trucks