+LM Audio Loudness Meter
Cobalt’s +LM Audio Loudness Meter software provides a flexible, comprehensive solution for ingest or on-air loudness metering and assessment.
With true peak level detection, error tracking and logging, and intuitive interface with touch screen control, the option ensures thorough audio level and LKFS assessment information, and is ATSC A/85 and ITU BS.1770 compliant.
The Audio Loudness Meter (+LM) operates on select 9000 series cards, in tandem with the award-winning OGCP-9000 remote control panel. The option is also available on the Fusion3G™ 9900 series. The software can be ordered with product purchase, or activated later using a downloadable feature key via free DashBoard™ remote control/monitoring software (no need to remove or replace card).
- ATSC A/85 and ITU BS.1770 compliant
- True peak level detection
- Comprehensive error tracking and logging
- Intuitive user interface with touch screen control
- LKFS error analysis suitable for ingest and post production environments
- Display shows full LKFS and confidence monitoring for up to eight input channels
- Flexible monitoring modes include configurable dBFS bar graph meters, absolute/deviation LKFS display modes, and LKFS error thresholds
- Detailed web-browser session log reports with CSV raw data output available
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet TCP/IP connection
- Accommodates any combination of audio sources handled by host card: embedded, AES, analog, or decoded Dolby E or AC-3
- Automated control via OGCP-9000 GPI ports
- Five year warranty
Please visit cobaltdigital.com or contact Cobalt sales for more information.