Cobalt Digital 9361 – HD/SD-SDI Test Signal Generator with Text Overwrite
The 9361 is an HD/SD-SDI multi-format test signal generator, providing a cost-effective method of generating 1.485 Gbit test signals. The 9361 delivers a user-selectable test pattern in several HD and SD-SDI formats.
The 9361 can overlay up to 20 characters of text onto the test pattern for channel ID. The SDI outputs can either be locked to a reference signal connected to the openGear® frame, or run off an internal clock.
- 75% Color Bars Test Pattern
- Up to 20 character text overlay
- Locks to external reference (bi-level, black burst, or tri-level) or internal clock
- Controllable timing offset from reference
- Four tone generators with adjustable frequency and amplitude, available to all 16 embedded audio channels
- Five year warranty
Please visit cobaltdigital.com or contact Cobalt sales for more information.