Cobalt Digital 9902-DC-4K Quad-Input 3G/HD UHD Broadcast Downconverter with Optional Frame Sync
The 9902-DC-4K Quad-Input 3G/HD UHD Broadcast Downconverter with Optional Frame Sync provides an easily integrated openGear® solution for converting 4K quadrant-division and 2SI (two-sample interleave) content into 3G/HD/SD-SDI. Easy to use DashBoard configuration and monitoring provides for easy setup.
The 9902-DC-4K precisely combines four quadrant-divided or 2SI individual SDI feeds into a combined SDI image directly suitable for broadcast production usage or monitoring purposes. An HDMI output is also furnished which is directly usable by a monitor.
- Scalable solution for 4K UHDTV down-conversion/integration to SDI for cinema and sports production
- Compatible with 4K Four-Quadrant or 4K Two-Sample Interleaved (2SI) modes
- openGear® card-based form factor provides easy, compact, and economical integration
- Input crosspoint allows quadrant inputs to be easily re-arranged without changing connections
- Low-power/high-density design – less than 18 Watts per card
- HDMI output allows direct feed to monitors
- DashBoard™ remote control status monitoring and setup/control
- Five year warranty
For more information click HERE.