9252 – AES Audio Distribution Amplifier, 110 Ohms
The 9252 is an AES/EBU distribution amplifier designed for broadcast use. It provides eight, 110-Ω balanced copies of the 110-Ω balanced input signal. The 9252 supports audio sampling frequencies from 30 kHz to 192 kHz. Cable equalization and reclocking techniques enable the 9252 to reliably recover the incoming digital audio signal.
- Supports audio sampling frequencies from 30kHz to 192 kHz
- Cable equalization and data reclocking on incoming AES/EBU signal
- 1×8 DA: one input, eight outputs
- 110 Ω balanced AES connections
- Remote control/monitoring via DashBoard™ software
- Five year warranty
Please visit cobaltdigital.com or contact Cobalt sales for more information.