9003 – Dual 3G/HD/SD Reclocking Distribution Amplifier
The 9003 is a two-channel, multi-rate SDI distribution amplifier capable of equalizing and reclocking 3G, HD, and SD signals. The 9003 can be set up as either a single-channel 1:8, dual-channel 1:4, or 1:8 with failsafe using DashBoard™ remote control software or card-edge switches. In failsafe mode, the card automatically switches to the secondary input if the primary input is lost.
- Dual or single input with user-configurable modes
- Automatic rate detection/display for all popular data rates
- Equalizes up to 160m of Belden 1694A cable at 1.485 Gbit
- Remote monitoring via DashBoard™ software or OGCP-9000 remote control panel
- Failsafe mode automatically switches to secondary input on primary input loss
- Five year warranty
Please visit cobaltdigital.com or contact Cobalt sales for more information.