1490 HD CC Encoder
For closed captioning and XDS encoding, the 1490 HD Encoder Card brings the functionality of EEG’s industry standard HD480 Smart Encoder V to the openGear platform.
Like the 1RU HD480, the 1490 streamlines and integrates the Line 21/HD-VANC encoding process into one powerful solution, supporting a wide variety of powerful ancillary data software on-board. The 1490 includes connection software for EEG’S iCap™ Realtime Captioning System, and in combination with the ComCC 1250 card can provide an unprecedented level of reliable and redundant connectivity solutions.
- iCap Secure Realtime IP Captioning System included
- Available ComCC 1250 iCap interface card
- Relay-bypassed 3G/HD/SD SDI master video path
- Aux 3G/HD/SD SDI video input for data bridging
- 3G/HD/SD SDI decoder output with built-in CEA-608 and CEA-708 monitoring
- Live caption entry through iCap, TCP/IP, RS-232, or dial-up modem
- Integrated audio delivery to remote captioners through iCap or ComCC
- Web browser configuration and file transfers
- GPI relocation of closed captioning to protect mandated emergency crawls
- Full command set compatibility with EN/DI470, EN530, and HD480