MGW Diamond OG
VITEC Diamond OG encoder offers 4K or Multichannel HD HEVC and H.264 encoding from SDI inputs. MGW Diamond captures up to 4x 3G/HD/SD-SDI or Composite inputs and streams live up to 8 channels, addressing diverse applications within sports, enterprise, defense and surveillance markets. Featuring Ultra High Definition and High Dynamic Range (HDR) support, MGW Diamond can capture and stream 4K60p HDR10 or HLG video from either its 4x3G-SDI or 12G-SDI inputs.
Product by: VITEC
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
MGW Diamond captures up to 4x 3G/HD/SD-SDI or Composite inputs and streams live up to 8 channels, addressing diverse applications within sports, enterprise, defense and surveillance markets. Featuring Ultra High Definition and High Definition range (HDR) support, MGW Diamond can capture and stream 4K60p HDR10 or HLG video from either its 4x3G-SDI or 12G-SDI inputs. Featuring Time-Synchronized Playback, MGW Diamond and MGW Ace Decoder ensure perfect synchronization of multiple independent IP streams for house of worship, remote production, or any live application where IP streams must be played back in sync.
For data-sensitive applications, the MGW Diamond supports KLV / STANAG metadata ingest from various sources (SDI, IP or Serial), real-time image cropping and video scaling, Forward Error Correction (FEC) streaming and JITC compliant output streams. It packs all the needed capabilities for delivering any type of Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) or Situational Awareness (SA) video generated by ground vehicles, manned or unmanned airborne platforms and marine vessels.
- Low latency streaming from 4x SDI/Composite sources simultaneously
- Support for Ultra High Definition (4K) and High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Up to 8x output streams
- Next-generation HEVC (H.265) compression support to reduce network
- bandwidth utilization by up to 50% compared to H.264
- Stream protection for reliable video/audio and metadata transmission (Zixi, SRT, RIST and Pro-MPEG)
- KLV / STANAG metadata ingest from SDI, IP plus multiplexing – JITC Compliant
- Multi-site and/or Multi-channel IP Video contribution for Broadcast, Government, Military, Enterprise and more
- Streaming video to desktop/laptop, TV and mobile devices over bandwidth-constrained pipes
- Full HD 1080p60 monitoring of multiple sources
- IP Video dissemination from multiple video sources (analog/digital) for Situation Awareness (SA) within ground vehicles, ships or aircraft
- Streaming Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) video feeds from ground and airborne vehicles over RF or satellite link
- Streaming Situational Awareness and FMV content across LANs and WANs with KLV / STANAG metadata