VANC Data Detector and Trigger
Product by: Ross Video Limited
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
Detect the presence of up to 8 packets in the VANC and signal external devices with GPI/O.
The VDD-100 VANC Data Detector provides a GPI/O trigger based on detecting a specific user-defined packet in the VANC. This makes the VDD-100 ideal for a wide variety of applications including:
- Detecting network branding triggers and controlling existing graphic overlay devices.
- Detecting AFD packets and controlling a keyer to replace pillar bars with graphic content.
- Detecting SCTE-104 triggers for digital program insertion.
The VDD-100 provides a simple interface allowing the detection of VANC packets in a SMPTE 292M/259M signal.
- Detects up to 8 different VANC packets
- Triggers GPI/O outputs
- Matches on DID / SDID and 1 to 20 bytes of packet
- Select which bytes must match with a mask
- Match on packet length or on first ‘n’ bytes
- Remote control of network branding triggers
- Remote control of logo insertion equipment
- Remote control of aspect ratio control
- SCTE-104 decoding
- 5-year transferable warranty