Transport Stream Monitor
Product by: Ross Video Limited
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
MPEG transport stream monitoring with GPI/O alarming.
The TSM-100 analyzes an MPEG-2 transport stream for compliance with standards and recommended practices, including ATSC A/78, TR 101 290, and SCTE-142.
TSM-100 inspects the presence and timing of critical MPEG components and verifies the integrity of the overall stream. It classifies each of the components based on the A78 categories:
- TNC – Technically Non-Conformant
- QOS – Quality of Service
- CM – Component Missing
- POA – Program Off Air
- TOA – Transport Stream Off Air as well as OK
The status of various components is summarized in the overall quality level indicator, and an alarm can be generated to indicate a specified level. Simple alarm status and rich analysis information is also available.
- Monitor MPEG-2 transport stream quality
- Generate alarms if error level exceeds a specified threshold
The TSM-100 facilitates:
- Unattended confidence monitoring of transport streams
- Monitoring of multiple streams within an openGear® frame
- Notification to other monitoring systems
- 5-year transferable warranty