Transport Stream Identifier
Product by: Ross Video Limited
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
Monitor and signal a remote device when an incorrect transport stream or no transport stream is present.
The TSI-100 monitors the ASI transport stream and provides a GPI/O output when the TSID is not correct. This signal may be used to control other devices or to signal the fault.
The TSI-100 is ideally suited for use in remote television broadcast translators to mute or power off the re-transmitter when the main broadcast goes off the air. It may also be used in a cable head-end for the same purpose.
- Verify transport stream is correct by inspecting its TSID
- GPI/O output to signal a problem or control another device
- Ideal for muting translators when main transmitter is off air
- Connection for both normally open and normally closed operation
- 5-year transferable warranty
The TSI-100 provides remote control of:
- Transmitters in a translator
- Cable head-end channel input equipment
- Signals a remote device or alarm when an incorrect transport stream or no transport stream is present
- Simple setup, enter the TSID of the transport stream
- 2 GPI/Os provide both normally open and normally closed signaling
- Unattended operation, set it and forget it