Triple Serial HD / SD SDI Reclocking Distribution Amplifier
Product by: Ross Video Limited
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
3 independent channels of HD / SD SDI distribution for standard and high-definition SDI signals.
The TRA-8206 is a 3 channel HD / SD SDI distribution amplifier capable of equalizing and reclocking all common serial digital signals. Support for both standard and high-definition signals makes the TRA-8206 a universal SDI distribution amplifier.
Each channel of the TRA-8206 equalizes the incoming SDI signal, compensating for up to 300m of cable at 270Mb/s and up to 100m of cable at 1.485Gb/s. The signal is then reclocked with automatic rate detection for all popular data rates. Each channel is fully independent, and can run at different data rates.
LED indicators at the front of the module identify the presence of incoming video and the identified signal data rate for each channel.
- 3 independent channels of SDI distribution on one card!
- Equalizes and reclocks all SDI signals from 143Mb/s to 1.485Gb/s
- Equalizes up to 300m of Belden 1694A cable at 270Mb/s, or up to 100m of cable at 1.485Gb/s
- Automatic detection of incoming data rate
- Flexible channel configurations:
– single mode 1:7 amplifier
– dual mode 1:4 and 1:3 amplifiers
– dual mode 1:5 and 1:2 amplifiers
– triple mode 1:2, 1:2, and 1:3 amplifiers
- LED indicators for signal presence and data rate for each channel
- Excellent input / output return loss specifications
- 10 TRA-8206 cards in the OG3-FR
- 5-year transferable warranty
- Power: 4.0 watts