Triple Serial HD / SD SDI Equalizing Distribution Amplifier
Product by: Ross Video Limited
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
3 independent channels of HD / SD SDI distribution for standard and high-definition SDI signals.
The TEA-8207 is a 3 channel HD / SD SDI distribution amplifier capable of equalizing all common serial digital signals. Support for both standard and high-definition signals makes the TEA-8207 an extremely versatile SDI distribution amplifier.
Each channel of the TEA-8207 equalizes the incoming SDI signal, compensating for up to 300m of cable at 270Mb/s and up to 100m of cable at 1.485Gb/s. One SDI channel provides 3 outputs, and the two other SDI channels provide 2 outputs each.
Special attention has been taken to ensure the SDI outputs faithfully reproduce the incoming signals, with excellent jitter and return loss specifications.
LED indicators at the front of the module identify the presence of incoming video, simplifying system troubleshooting.
- 3 independent channels of SDI distribution on one card!
- Equalizes and distributes all SDI signals from 143Mb/s to 1.485Gb/s
- Equalizes up to 300m of Belden 1694A cable at 270Mb/s, or up to 100m of cable at 1.485Gb/s
- LED indicators for signal presence
- Excellent input / output return loss specifications
- One channel provides 3 SDI outputs and the remaining two channels provide 2 SDI outputs each
- 10 TEA-8207 cards in the OG3-FR
- 5-year transferable warranty
- Power: 2.3 watts