3G / HD / SD SDI Frame Synchronizer with Fiber Optic Input & Output
Product by: Ross Video Limited
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
A/V frame synchronizer with AES embedding / de-embedding and fiber optic input and output
The SFS-6622-A 3G A/V frame synchronizer is the ideal solution for timing and processing both audio and video in 3G, high definition, and standard definition SDI applications. Fiber optic inputs and outputs makes this card ideal for mixed format electrical / optical installations.
The input on the SFS-6622-A is software selectable between BNC and fiber optic LC connectors, and can accept all popular formats,i ncluding 480i, 576i, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p. Input video is automaticalyl detected to simplify operation and configuration. The output format automatically follows the input format and are available both as Standard BNC and Fiber Optic LC Connectors.
Input video format is automatically detected to simplify operation combined with an onboard test pattern generator, with user selectable patterns in the event of input signal loss. The input signal is locked and re-timed to the reference input, with an additional adjustable delay of up to 28 frames. When the fiber optic input is used, optical power levels and alarms are presented in DashBoard.
Audio processing for up to 16 channels, with embedding / deembedding, is available using the 8 AES3 HD-BNC connectors. Audio processing includes, independent sample rate conversion, delay, swap, sum and mute with pass-through support for Dolby E or Dolby Digital. Audio I/O can be configured, via DashBoard, as either 8 AES inputs, 8 AES outputs, or bi-directional with 4 inputs and 4 outputs.
- BNC electrical or single mode fiber optic LC input
- Simultaneous dual BNC electrical and single mode fiber optic LC outputs
- Optical output power of -7dBm @1310nm
- Optical receiver sensitivity of -18 dBm
- Supports all popular formats: 480i, 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080pSF, 1080p
- 8 AES3 HD-BNC connections for audio embedding / de-embedding, with sample rate conversion
- Onboard test generator for loss of input conditions
- Auto input format detection
- Onboard video proc amp
- A/V delay of up to 28 frames
- Passes ancillary VANC Data
- Onboard audio proc amp, including individually assignable audio delay, swap, sum, mute
- Full software configuration and signal status, via DashBoard control system.
- 5-year transferrable warranty