High Performance HD / SD Equalizing Distribution Amplifier
Product by: Ross Video Limited
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
High density HD / SD SDI equalizing distribution amplifier.
The SEA-8803 is a single channel distribution amplifier, redesigned using the latest technology and optimized to achieve the industry’s best EQ performance offering cable lengths up to 200m at HD. Equalization is performed on all common serial digital signals, including HD / SD SDI. Non-inverting output drivers make this ideal for distributing DVB-ASI signals as well.
SEA-8803 can be used as a 1×8 DA, using the standard –R2, 10 BNC rear module, or as an 1×4 DA when paired with the –R2S split rear module. This configuration allows for up to 20 1×4 DAs in a single openGear® frame, using 20 cards. LED indicators at the front of the module identify the presence of incoming video, and the data rate for each independent channel.
- 1×8 / 1×4 distribution amplifier
- Equalizes all SDI signals from 143Mb/s to 1.485Gb/s
- Non-inverting outputs perfect for DVB-ASI distribution
- Input EQ HD – 200m @1.485Gb, SD -500m @270M
- Automatic detection of incoming data rate
- Standard and split rear module I/O options
- Up to 10 channels of 1×8 or 20 channels of 1×4 in a single frame
- LED indicators for signal presence and data rate for each channel
- Excellent input / output return loss specifications
- Up to 20 SEA-8803 cards in the OG3-FR frames (using –R2S rear modules)
- 5-year transferable warranty