Quad High Performance 3G Reclocking Distribution Amplifier
Product by: Ross Video Limited
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
The QRA-8808 is a quad channel, 3G distribution amplifier, redesigned using the latest technology and optimized to achieve the industry’s best EQ performance offering cable lengths up to 120m at 3G. Equalization and reclocking is performed on all common serial digital signals, including 3G / HD / SD SDI.
The QRA-8808 utilizes the –R2H rear module comprised of 18 HD-BNCs, which offers 2 channels of 1×4 distribution, and 2 channels of 1×3 distribution, making it ideal in space critical environments. This highest density DA from Ross Video allows for up to 40 channels of distribution in a single openGear® frame, using 10 cards.
LED indicators at the front of the module identify the presence of incoming video, and the data rate for each independent channel.
- Dual 1×4 and Dual 1×3, quad channel distribution amplifier
- Equalizes and reclocks all SDI signals from 143Mb/s to 2.97Gb/s
- Non-inverting outputs perfect for DVB-ASI distribution
- Input EQ 3G- 120m @2.97Gb, HD – 200m @1.485Gb, SD -500m @270Mb
- Automatic detection of incoming data rate
- -R2H 18 HD-BNC rear module
- 40 channels of distribution in a single frame
- LED indicators for signal presence and data rate for each channel
- Excellent input / output return loss specifications
- Up to 10 QRA-8808 cards in the OG3-FR frames
- 5-year transferable warranty