AES / EBU Audio Embedder with Fiber Optic Output
Product by: Ross Video Limited
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
The ideal solution for embedding 8 AES streams into an 3G / HD / SD SDI signal with optical output.
The MUX-6258-A is a high quality program audio embedder capable of embedding up to 8 AES / EBU pairs (16 audio channels) into an 3G / HD / SD SDI signal.
The fiber output is ideal for signal paths exceeding 100m. A single card solution meeting the needs for all audio embedding applications.
Audio proc control on each input allow for audio processing with independent channel sample rate conversions, gain of ±20dB, audio delay up to 1 second and channel phase invert and summing capability. The MUX-6258-A is extremely flexible in handling channel assignments and channel remapping as well as fully configurable append and overwrite capability for existing channels. Various configuration options are available for backup scenarios should a loss of input occur.
The MUX-6258-A offers a fiber output and one coax output.
- 16 channel audio embedding for all popular HD / SD SDI formats with fiber output
- Audio proc amp controls; gain, invert, delay and sum, sample rate conversion
- Full control over channel assignments, primary and backup sources
- Configurable overwrite and append capability for existing embedded audio
- Programmable silence detection and timeout thresholds
- Optical output power: -7dBm / 0dBm (CWDM)
- Optical wavelength: 1310nm or CWDM
- Optical output connection: LC
- 5-year transferable warranty
- Power: 9.5 watts