Single Optical to Electrical Converter with Optical Regeneration
Product by: Ross Video Limited
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
Single channel SDI optical to electrical converter supporting data rates from 143Mb/s to 2.97Gb/s.
The FSR-6605 is a fiber optic receiver to serial digital SDI converter supporting serial digital data rates from 143Mb/s up to 2.97Gb/s (1080p). SDI outputs are reclocked providing excellent jitter and return loss specifications.
The FSR-6605 provides a regenerated and reclocked optical output, re-launching the optical signal at -7dBm.
The FSR-6605 is fully hot-swappable with all active components on the front removable card. No active components are installed on the rear I/O connection module. This design greatly reduces down-time eliminating any need to access the back of the rack frame.
The -R2S high density split rear module can accommodate up to 2 FSR-6605 cards, maximizing the number of conversion channels in a frame. In this configuration, the OG3-FR supports up to 20 independent channel solutions.
- Optical to Electrical for all SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 259M-C, SMPTE 292M standards
- Supports single-mode fiber
- Hot-swappable from front of frame with no external connect / reconnect required
- Optical output power -7dBm
- Optical input sensitivity -18dBm
- Optical connections: LC / UPC
- Optical wavelength 1310nm
- Reclocking on all outputs at 270Mb/s, 1.483Gb/s, 1.485Gb/s, 2.970Gb/s
- Alarming for signal presence and optical faults
- Reclocked SDI outputs
- 5-year transferable warranty