Dual Optical to Electrical Converter
Product by: Ross Video Limited
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
Dual channel SDI optical to electrical converter supporting data rates from 143Mb/s to 2.97Gb/s.
The FDR-6603 is a dual fiber optic receiver to serial digital SDI converter providing 2 channels of conversion on a single card supporting serial digital data rates from 143Mb/s up to 2.97Gb/s (1080p). SDI outputs are reclocked providing excellent jitter and return loss specifications.
The FDR-6603 is fully hot-swappable with all active components on the front removable card. No active components are installed on the rear I/O connection module. This design greatly reduces down-time eliminating any need to access the back of the rack frame.
The -R2S high density split rear module can accommodate up to 2 FDR-6603 cards, maximizing the number of conversion channels in a frame. In this configuration, the OG3-FR supports up to 40 independent channel solutions, providing ultra-high density conversion in a 2RU space.
- Optical to Electrical for all SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 259M-C, SMPTE 292M standards
- Supports single-mode fiber
- Hot-swappable from front of frame with no external connect / reconnect required
- Optical input range 1270nm to 1610nm
- Optical input sensitivity -18dBm
- Optical input connection: LC / UPC
- Reclocked SDI outputs
- Reclocking on all outputs at 270Mb/s, 1.483Gb/s, 1.485Gb/s, 2.967Gb/s, 2.970Gb/s
- Alarming for signal presence and input sensitivity
- 5-year transferable warranty
- Power: 5.5 watts