3G / HD / SD SDI Analog Audio De-Embedder
Product by: Ross Video Limited
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
The ideal solution for de-embedding 4 or 8 analog audio sources from a 3G / HD / SD SDI signal.
The DMX-8259-4C /-8C is a high quality program audio de-embedder capable of de-embedding up to 8 analog audio channels from an 3G / HD / SD SDI signal. Audio proc amp control on each channel allows for audio processing with gain of ±10dB, audio delay up to 1 second and channel invert.
The DMX-8259-4C /-8C supports any channel assignment to the discrete inputs and can re-map any of the existing embedded channels. Various configuration options, including internally generated patterns and tones, are available for audio and video output scenarios should a loss of input occur.
The DMX-8259-4C features 4 analog outputs and the DMX-8259-8C features 8 analog outputs.
- Analog audio de-embedding for all popular HD / SD SDI formats
- Audio proc amp controls; gain, invert, and delay
- Analog gain processed entirely in the analog domain
- Assign any embedded channel to any discrete audio output
- Ability to re-map channels in embedded video stream
- Programmable video output on SDI input loss
- Silence output on loss of audio input
- Programmable silence detection and timeout thresholds
- No audio breakout cables required
- 5-year transferable warranty
- DMX-8259-4C Power: 9.5 watts
- DMX-8259-8C Power: 11 watts