Dual AES to Quad Analog Audio Converter
Product by: Ross Video Limited
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
Dual AES / EBU to 4 channels of analog audio conversion with up to 24-bit DAC resolution.
The DAC-8418-A dual AES to quad analog audio converter is a broadcast quality modular product used to convert 2 unbalanced AES digital audio signals into 4 channels of analog audio. The DAC-8418-A supports audio sampling frequencies from 32kHz to 96kHz.
The DAC-8418-A also has internal audio processing with independent channel gain, master stereo gain, sum (mono), and left or right only selection.
It converts the 2 incoming AES / EBU digital audio signals to 2 stereo analog audio signals using 24-bit conversion technology. Cable equalization and reclocking techniques enable the DAC-8418-A to recover the incoming digital audio signals reliably. The DAC-8418-A provides 2 analog outputs for each AES / EBU input and 2 reclocked copies of each AES / EBU input.
- 4 channel audio conversion while providing AES / EBU signal distribution
- Cable equalization and data reclocking on the incoming AES / EBU signals
- Supports audio sampling frequencies from 32kHz to 96kHz
- Internal audio signal processing
- 24-bit technology provides the highest quality signal conversion
- 2 reclocked output copies of each AES / EBU input
- 75Ω unbalanced AES3 I/O
- Balanced analog audio outputs
- 5-year transferable warranty
- Power: 4 watts