Gigabit Ethernet Switch
Product by: Ross Video Limited
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
5 Port Ethernet Switch.
The CES-8940 is a dedicated 5 port, Gigabit Ethernet switch. 4 copper ports provide 1Gb/s connectivity for multiple Ethernet enabled devices or links to additional network switches. An additional port connects into the OG3-FR’s midplane for the optional GigE frame controller card.
The CES-8940 is ideal for linking multiple openGear® frames, or other Ethernet enabled devices within a single rack. With its modular, high density design, it can help reduce or simplify IT cabling during a new install, or provide a quick and easy way to add new Ethernet devices within a rack containing an openGear® frame without the need for larger external switches.
- 4 independent copper Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Copper Ethernet connection: RJ45
- Internal GigE midplane connection
- VLAN configuration via DashBoard
- Trunking configuration via DashBoard
- SNMP compliant
- 5-year transferable warranty