AES / Analog Video Dual 2×1 or 4×2 Switch
Product by: Ross Video Limited
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
Provides a convenient and economical solution for systems that require switching of up to 4 input AES audio signals or analog video sources, to 1 or 2 outputs.
The AVS-8764 can be configured as a pair of independent 2×1 switches or as a pair of 4×1 switches with common inputs. The AVS-8764 accepts analog video or AES / EBU audio with the option of unbalanced 75Ω or balanced 110Ω. All switches are performed in the vertical interval, timed to an external reference. Each switch can be controlled locally at the card-edge by an optional RCM-8120 control module or by GPI. DashBoard and optional SNMP monitoring is provided for input presence, reference present and output status.
The AVS-8764 can be combined, on a common control system, with the DSS-8224 to perform multi-level, analog video, AES audio, and HD / SD SDI switching.
- Dual 2×1 or 4×2 modes
- 2 switches on one module
- Analog video or AES audio
- 20 2×1 / 10 4×2 switches in 2RU
- Configurable to 4×2, 4×1, 2×1, or dual 2×1 switch
- 2 selectable frame wide references
- Vertical interval switching timed to external analog video reference
- Remote control modules can control 10 switches
- Clamping mode for video on all inputs
- Selection indicators on front of card
- Flexible control, remote RCM-8120 module, GPI, card-edge
- 5-year transferable warranty
- Power: 2.2 watts