DVB-ASI to SMPTE 310M Converter
Product by: Ross Video Limited
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
Bi-directional converter between DVB-ASI and SMPTE 310M.
Convert MPEG-2 transport streams between the DVB-ASI and SMPTE 310M formats.
The ASI-310 converter offers a number of unique features to ease integration into your environment.
It can simultaneously convert ASI-to-310 and 310-to-ASI.
The 310 output can be frequency-locked to a reference 310 input or a high-stability on-board temperature-compensated crystal oscillator can be used.
The bit rate is user-selectable (19.392658 or 38.785316Mb/s) as is PCR re-stamping of 310 output stream.
A wide range of ASI input rates can be converted to 310 by adding or deleting null packets as needed to maintain the exact output data rate.
GPI/O outputs can be used to signal error conditions such as loss of video and excessive ASI input rate.
Simultaneous two-way conversion:
- Convert ASI to 310 for use by ATSC transmission equipment
- Convert 310 to ASI for use with ASI-based equipment such as analyzers
The ASI-310 facilitates:
- The interface from ASI infrastructure to ATSC transmission equipment
- The use of ASI test equipment to inspect 310 signals
- 5-year transferable warranty