Analog Component to SDI Converter
Product by: Ross Video Limited
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
High quality conversion of analog component signals into 270Mb/s SDI.
The ADC-8733A (-S) is the perfect solution for converting analog component (YUV / RGB) sources such as VTRs, cameras, and character generators for use in the digital realm. The component YUV / RGB video signal, with or without setup, is converted to 4 SD SDI (SMPTE 259M) outputs employing 2x oversampled 12-bit A to D conversion and high quality digital filtering to ensure superb frequency response.
The ADC-8733A comes standard with a built-in line delay and line synchronizer as well as advanced proc amp controls.
The ADC-8733A-S version comes with frame synchronizer and frame delay modes, capable of synchronizing incoming video to house reference. Various timing modes are available to accommodate most situations. New techniques in frame synchronization contribute to the low power requirements and compact design.
- YUV input from Betacam, MII and SMPTE / EBU formats
- All RGB input formats supported
- Field-upgradeable frame synchronization option available
- Programmable vertical interval blanking and signal pass-through
- Extensive proc amp controls, pass or clip super black
- Freeze modes, horizontal and vertical timing adjustments
- Tracking delay output for companion audio synchronizer
- Built-in test signals (FF color bars, SDI checkfield)
- 5-year transferable warranty
- Power: 4.5 watts