Quad Analog Audio to Dual AES Converter
Product by: Ross Video Limited
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
4 channels of analog audio to dual AES / EBU conversion with up to 24-bit ADC resolution.
The ADC-8434-A quad analog audio to dual AES converter is a broadcast quality, modular solution, which converts 4 analog audio channels to 2, 24-bit, unbalanced AES3 signals. The ADC-8434-A accepts 4 analog audio signals (2 stereo pairs) and provides 2 copies of each of the 2 AES / EBU output signals.
The ADC-8434-A also has internal audio processing with independent channel gain, master stereo gain, sum (mono), and left or right only selection.
The conversion from analog to digital is performed with 24-bit precision. The ADC-8434-A supports sampling rates of 32kHz to 96kHz with AES (DARS) reference, video black reference, or 48kHz internal reference. The AES output frequency (32kHz to 96kHz) can be determined by the reference selected as long as it is a valid DARS audio reference.
- 4 channels of audio conversion
- Can synchronize to 1 of the 2 frame reference inputs, Digital Audio Reference Signal (DARS) audio reference signal or a video black reference signal
- Supports audio sampling frequencies from 32kHz to 96kHz
- Internal clock generates audio sampling frequencies of 48kHz
- 24-bit technology provides the highest quality signal conversion
- 75Ω unbalanced AES3 output
- Internal audio signal processing
- Provides level control of output signals
- 5-year transferable warranty
- Power: 4 watts