AES / EBU Distribution Amplifier – 75Ω
Product by: Ross Video Limited
- Flow Diagrams
- Rear Module
Broadcast quality AES / EBU distribution amplifier with internal audio processing.
The ADA-8402-A is an AES / EBU distribution amplifier designed for broadcast use. It provides 8 copies of the incoming unbalanced AES3 signal when used with the -R2A full rear module or 4 copies of the incoming signal when used with the -R2AS split rear module. The ADA-8402-A supports audio sampling frequencies from 32kHz to 96kHz. Cable equalization and reclocking techniques enable the ADA-8402-A to recover the incoming digital audio signal reliably.
The ADA-8402-A also includes internal audio processing for independent channel gain, sum (mono), left or right channel only, and ITU1770 LKFS loudness measurements, which are displayed in DashBoard.
The -R2AS high density split rear module can accommodate up to 2x ADA-8402-A cards, each configured as a 1×4 DA, accommodating up to 20 channels of distribution per 2RU frame.
- 1×4 or 1×8 AES distribution amplifier
- Cable equalization and data reclocking on the incoming AES / EBU signal
- Supports audio sampling frequencies from 32kHz to 96kHz
- 75Ω unbalanced AES3 I/O
- Ideal for distributing Dolby® E and Dolby® Digital signals
- Provides level matching and level control of output signals
- 20 DAs in the OG3-FR
- 5-year transferable warranty
- Power: 2 Watts